Monday, September 22, 2008

DECISIONS, DECISIONS, DECISIONS

It continues to be amazing to me how powerful we as humans are once we have made a decision; and how the universe rushes to support and fulfill each decision.

The challenge, however, is whether or not we are intentionally making the decisions or just going with the flow (which by the way is another decision).

Take for example my blogging right now.

I viewed my friend Marguerite's posting on her facebook link and while there made my way to her blog. Wow I thought, what a wonderful way to share from the heart with all who may have a similar interest. Yes, I know I am late in becoming aware of this blogging thing but atleast I am awakening now :)

In my innerspace I felt the excitement building up as I pictured my blogs and feedbacks thereto inspiring persons everywhere to JSRN..... Just Start Right Now .... with what you have, moving in the direction of your desire.

I decided I want to get on this blogging thing ....... and left it at that.

A few days later while reading one of Marguerites updated blogs I noticed a link at the bottom of the page ......... BINGO ......... it took me to a registration process for creating my own blog.

Thank you Marguerite for the wonderful musings on your blog ...... http://www.margueriteorane.blogspot.com

Thank you universe for being so supportive of decisions.

The lesson for me is that all decisons lead to outcomes, but how much more rewarding it is when we plant in this fertile soil of the universe the intentional decision seeds which will produce the harvest of our hearts desire.

So make time now to make known to the universe your decisions, decisions, decisions.

2 comments:

Brett said...

Geat to see this put to use. I am looking forward to being a lifestyle.r subscriber :) - Brett

Unknown said...

Hi Paul,

I am happy to have motivated you to start your blog. You have much to give to the enrichment and joy of the world!

Much blessings

Marguerite