Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Levels of the OVERFLOW Experience

wHy nOt mAke tHe choIce TO stAnd oUt
                   decide thAt thIs yeAr is the yEAr 
                   I chOOse to experIence

OVERFLOW in all areas of my life

  •  SPIRITUALLY ...... rekindling my conscious awareness of the INNER me, the core of me, choosing to press the pause button on this TREADMILL called life and taking intentional personal daily sessions to feed my Soul
  • MENTALLY / EMOTIONALLY .... recalling the difference between the TRUTH OF ME versus the FACTS OF ME ; and knowing that holding on to the Truth will always see me through the evolving Facts.
  • RELATIONALLY .... as the song says "I love myself so much, that I can love you so much, that you can love you so much that you can start loving me"
  • SOCIALLY .... through engaging and nurturing a core network that includes a spectrum of knowledge, skills, abilities and experiences that allow me to be a mentor and also be mentored while incorporating an ample dose of love, joy and peace
  • VOCATIONALLY .... by being a top performer, answering the call of my hearts desire and remembering in all I think, say and do  "EXCELLENCE is for a Reason for MORE that a Season FOR A LIFETIME
  • PHYSICALLY .... finding a harmonious balance that best fits my CHOSEN lifestyle
  • FINANCIALLY .... generating not just enough, but more that enough, through multiple channels/opportunities which seem to just be magnetised to me and produce consistent OVERFLOW ....... more that enough to care and share with loving ease

No comments: